The Sansevieria Trifasciata is the perfect plant for any Home, Office & Garden. It is a stemless evergreen plant.
What makes it special?
- Natural Air Purifier Plant
- Recommended by IARI, IIT, NASA, EPA & WHO
- Best plant for AC Rooms, Office & Study Desk etc.
- It is one of the best plants for improving indoor air quality
- Absorbing toxins such as Benzene, Trichloroethylene and Formaldehyde
- It is low maintenance
Sansevieria trifasciata, also called snake plant, mother-in-law’s tongue, or common sansevieria, has 3 – 6 leaves per rosette. Mature leaves are dark green with light grey-green cross-banding and usually range between 2.5 and 3 feet in length and 2 to 2.8 inches in width. Leaves that develop under bright light out of doors or in bright greenhouses have prominent light cross-bands, while those which develop under low light intensity have nearly solid dark green leaves. Most plants sold as Sansevieria zeylanica are Sansevieria trifasciata.
Planting and Plant Care:
- Soil and Care – Normal soil with no special care
- Compost – In every 3 to 4 months
- Indoor and Outdoor Plant
- Planting Time – Throughout Year